Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Bench in Clapham South

Its a beautiful sight. I don't think it can reflect its sanctity if i try to capture it in a photograph and put it up on a piece of magnet. It has taken me on the most bewildering ride, of all times immemorial. I guess this has to be the final take from London. I am content and satisfied. Gush of wind, freshness and solitude. The baggage is too heavy and i need to get on the flight. But it's not like i have to carry it. It will go with the others. Everyone carries a lot of baggage. After all, it's a long flight.
It was nice to see a stage in the middle of the park. Open spaces with green reflection. Around the periphery runs the nightingale walk. Perpendicular to the walk are the two tennis courts. It is always bubbling with people. Yet very calm and serene. The bench in clapham south......it'll always remind me of today.

No comments: