Monday, July 16, 2007

Babylon

I woke up on saturday morning in a state of utter confusion. My friend wants me to pull my car out cause he needs to pull his out of the driveway.I got up, rubbing sleep off my eyes.My companion was gone.I couldn't send my morning message.Saturday passed in a haze.There was a lot of comfort in her presence.There was nothing in my head and everything seemed so bright and colorful.People discussing there Stanley Climbfall(that's how i like to term it), people probing their creativity and imagination.It brought in a sense of togetherness in the most secluded form.That's how we connect.Its pure and its selfless. I want to make sure that i don't forget this ever. My drive back to mysore on sunday night.I've never felt so lonely.There was babylon ringing in my head and then there were a string of songs which didn't affect me that much.And here i am.Sitting all by myself on monday night, retrospecting. And i see her again. On a screen, 15inches wide.I told her in the afternoon today.She is happy, well why won't she be?

Friday night I'm going nowhere
All the lights are changing green to red
Turning over TV stations
Situations running through my head
Well looking back through time
You know it's clear that I've been blind
I've been a fool
To ever open up my heartTo all that jealousy, that bitterness, that ridicule
Saturday I'm running wild
And all the lights are changing red to green
Moving through the crowd
I'm pushing
Chemicals all rushing through my bloodstream
Only wish that you were here
You know I'm seeing it so clearI've been afraid
To tell you how I really feel
Admit to some of those bad mistakes I've made
If you want it
Come and get it
Crying out loudT
he love that I was
Giving you was
Never in doubt
Let go your heart
Let go your head
And feel it now
Sunday all the lights of LondonShining ,
Sky is fading red to blue
I'm kicking through the Autumn leaves
And wondering where it is you might be going to
Turning back for home
You know I'm feeling so alone
I can't believe
Climbing on the stairI turn around to see you smiling there
In front of me